A new acoustical system designed for today & tomorrow
CMA Quiet Coordinates – What is it?
- Low priced
- Easy to install
- High acoustical performance
- Quick shipment to meet your schedule
Quiet Coordinates is designed for…
- Multi-use application
- Different looks for different uses
Three acoustical systems in one…
- Wall panels
- Clouds and ceilings
All with a variety of options
Two suspension systems – Each with only three components
- Modular Quiet Coordinates: 3″ wide, designed specifically for high abuse areas such as gyms and swimming pools with unique accessories to hang as a cloud or attach to the roof deck, support pennants and flags. Provides a picture frame look to the finished panel.
- Slim/Mate Quiet Coordinates: 1″ wide PVC extrusion system designed for application in controlled environments such as libraries and churches, and can be attached directly to existing ceilings. Easy to install.
Both Suspension Systems have no exposed fasteners and can be easily moved to other locations.
Variety of Panel Facings
- Five Glass Cloth Facings, each with a different look, extremely durable and completely fire resistant.
- Two Encapsulated Fabric Facings – Sailcloth and PVC with a combined total of 24 colors to select from.
- Impact Plus – 1/16″ Co-polymer perforated panel laminated to the QC Core. Panel can be faced with CMA Glass Cloth Facing or field painted.
- Impact Tack – 1/8″ x 18lb. High Density Top Sheet laminated to the Quiet Coordinates Core, and faced with the fabric of your choice.
Both Impact Panels add high durability without sacrificing sound absorption.
Panels Colors and more…
Both Glass Cloth and Impact Panels including the Suspension System can be field finished in over 1000 Standard colors without effecting the acoustical values.
- The total system doesn’t support the growth of mold and mildew according to independent lab tests.
- Quiet Coordinates provide the most value per Sabin of absorption of any product in the industry.
Owner testimonials, specific impact tests, acoustical and fire endurance tests are available. Ask your CMA Sales Rep for copies.
|System||Standard Thickness||Standard Density||Standard Width||Standard Length||Standard Facing||Acoustical Range|
|Wall Panels||2"||1" x 1.8#|
1" x 3.0#
|48", 60"||4', 5', 8'||Glass Mat||.90 - 1.0|
|Baffles||2”||1" x 1.8#|
1" x 3.0#
|24”, 48”, 60”||4’, 5’, 8’||Mat - 2 sides||1.15|
|Clouds||1”, 2”||1" x 1.8#|
1" x 3.0#
|48", 60"||4’, 5’||Glass Mat||.95- 1.05|
|Impact||1”, 1-1/2”, 2”||3#||24”, 48”, 60”||4’, 5’||Glass Mat||.85- 1.05|
Selected Acoustical Tests (Octave Band Center Frequency, Hz)
|Wall Panels||2" Glass Mat||A||0.32||0.64||1.06||1.08||1.03||0.98||0.95||RAL|
|Baffles||2" Glass Mat||E795-00-J|
|2.21||6.80||12.37||15.53||14.58||14.68||12.35||JM Tech Ctr|
|Clouds & Ceilings||1" Glass Cloth|
1-1/2" Glass Cloth
All Baffle Tests expressed in sabins per 2 x 4 baffle
All Wall Panel and Ceiling Tests expressed in sabins per square foot
Fire Hazard Classification
Flame Spread 25 Smoke Developed 50 in accord with ASTM E-84 & UL-723, CAN/ULC S1102-M88